Aesthetic Teeth Moulds shape cross-linked Acrylic material to bring StarLux Artificial Prosthesis Teeth StarLux acrylic denture teeth with wide variety of aesthetic forms are used for many years with satisfaction of patients. Acrylic teeth in polymethylmethacrylate prouced with multiple chromatic layers.
The main characteristics are:
• Excellent resistance to abrasion.
• Colour stability.
• Good resistance to plaque adhesion.
• High aesthetical effect due to the superimposition of the layers and due to the crown cut of incisal edges;
• Particular chemical-physical resistance due to the use of a high molecular weight resin;
• Large assortment of moulds and shades which make the teeth adaptable to any prothesis requirement.
Range of 16 shades
22 upper anteriors, 8 lower anteriors 6 posteriors.